Parent Teacher Association (PTSA)
We ask that every family supports the PTA by buying a membership, as well as a $20 donation per child be made to fund these programs. You may purchase memberships and make donation not at the Beacon Heights PTA website.
every child. one voice
Welcome to the school year at Beacon Heights Elementary.
As the newly elected PTA Board, we are excited for this upcoming school year. Research shows that family engagement in a child’s education increases student achievement, improves attendance and reduces dropout rates. PTA is a great way to be involved in your child’s education. Some of the programs that our PTA organizes are:
- Scholastic Book Fairs & Reading Contest
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation Events
- Sci-X and Marching for Microbes (our science fundraiser)
- Celebration of the Arts (our arts fundraiser)
- Reflections, Red Ribbon Week, School Garden
- Family Fun Night and other school activities
For these activities and programs to be successful, your support is needed!